First, here is the sampler I guess you could call it. It was great to see how each blade worked and what could be done with it. As you can see.....I perhaps took the term "gouge" a bit too literally in a couple of places!!! Oh and the red on this is NOT my blood, just some red paint that got on it.
Then I found a piece of "not exactly my favorite" hand dyed fabric....green in this case. Took yellow cream acrylic paint and applied it to the lino and then pressed it on the fabric.
Part two was to do a leaf in positive and negative. I found a great line drawing of a sycamore leaf that I liked so I used that design. The negative is on the left and the positive (which is a bit more difficult to see) is on the right.