Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - week 34 continued

OK, as promised - here is my little "time out" project from week 34. I wouldn't usually post something like this here except that it was what I did for my creative journey last week. It was so relaxing and so much fun. It has been ages since I have sewn clothes. Forgot how difficult it is to do arm holes on such little pieces!! Still, I think it turned out cool. I'm going to give it to Jayden for her first birthday next month. I've already tried it on and it fits just right! Hopefully she won't grow too much in the next couple of weeks.

I can see the advantage to taking some time out to do some other creative things. I have to admit when I got back to working on one of my projects it seemed to go much more smoothly. Who knew??? So, time outs just might become part of my regular routine.




2 comments:

Wil said...

Pretty! Miss Pig will look good in it.

Unknown said...

I think so, too. I'll post a picture from her birthday - along with her quilt which I HOPE will be done by then!