Monday, October 18, 2010

10-10-10

OH almost forgot all about the 10-10-10-a-thon we had to acknowledge that date - October 10, 2010.  The idea was to make ATCs with some kind of allusion to the number "10" on them.  We had from midnight to midnight - 24 hours - to make these.  As we made them we posted them to the other players and trades were made throughout that time.  Here are the the "10" ATCs I made.  All but two have been swapped.

BUSINESS AS USUAL

A DIME A DOZEN
 KNOW WHEN TO HOLD 'EM
 SAY WHAT?
(the number "ten" in different languages)
THE DOMINO EFFECT
 TICK TOCK
(notice the time on the clock button -- 10:10)
 THIS LITTLE PIGGY
 10 IN BRAILLE
(the black dots for the braille are actually raised on the card)
(available for trade)
KH #10
(inspired by Jackson Pollock's #10)
(available for trade)
 10c A DANCE
This "a-thon" was great fun but it took me two days to recover!! Whew! That was a lot of work and I don't guess I even need to tell you how messy my studio is at this point!!

1 comment:

Dahn said...

Good grief! That was a lot of work. I had trouble just doing the ones for our dye-art group and I did the same thing on all of them.

These are so original! And I can just imagine what your craft room looks like. LOL