Monday, July 28, 2008

MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - week 31

And yet another easy one for me! The title is LIVE DANGEROUSLY!! The first sentence on the card is "Are you a risk-taker?" Oh YEHHHHHHH! So, my plan for this week is to keep on "playing" in my studio, asking the question "I wonder what would happen if.........." I keep seeing so many things that I want to do and learn and try. Sure, some of them don't do so well and some I learn other things from (like needing GREAT ventilation and probably STILL wearing a mask when melting fun foam!). I've always been a risk-taker, love living outside the box. It's gotten me into trouble with the "establishment" but hey, so what! About the only thing that keeps me from taking risks in my art is TIME. Yep..... the big T word. Never seems to be enough of it to play with. So............. I wonder if I should just take the big leap and quit my supposedly "real job" and jump full force into art?????? I have a business meeting today with my client. Depending on how that goes (maybe THEY will not renew their contract????? That would answer the question rather well don't you think?) the future could change drastically!

So taking risks it will be. Which ones I don't yet know but I'll keep you posted as the pop up!

No comments: