Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - Week 36

I LOVE the card I chose for this week! The title of the card is "Recipe Book". It rather confused me when I first read it. But it is, for me, a really cool idea!


The concept is to keep a recipe book of things that inspire you. Here's why I love it! I have an inspiration cork board but it gets too full too fast! NOW I can put a lot of that wonderful stuff into a journal!!!!! I can hardly wait to get started!! I just happen to have a journal or two sitting around!!! no really...............I truly do.................. Don't know if that is a good thing or just sad??


Here is a picture of my inspirations bulleting board. Later this week I'll post a picture of my Inspiration Journal!!

INSPIRATION BOARD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your mindset Kelly, it shows how you open yourself to creativity by being aware of your surroundings.