Monday, May 3, 2010

Nuturing Creativity - Week 18

Haven't posted much to look at lately. Getting everything ready for "company" in 10 days!!! My friend Wil is coming to visit me from the Netherlands for a months!!!! Can you say PLAY DAYS?????? Wheeeeee! I say "company" in quotes because she is more like wonderful family than "company".

We have TONS of fun together and I am so looking forward to experimenting and playing in the studio, and going to garage sales, and shopping of course!

My Nurturing Creativity card for this week is:

Add Comfort

The idea is to have things around you that make you feel special while you are creative. I have my big comfy chair, my tea pot and lots of different kinds of tea, and a studio full of fun stuff to play with! This week is not difficult for me at all. My studio is my oasis and my sanctuary. I keep it pretty well stocked with things that inspire me!

3 comments:

Wil said...

You make me blush. Almost time to pack up everything but before that I will have to do a bit of shopping here too. Guess what :-))

Unknown said...

Oh....I can only hope!!!!!!

Cobi said...

sounds wonderful, have heaps of fun together!