Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Treasures

I think ATCs are so wonderful when you just need a bit of something creative to do.  I'm in several swaps and am just under the wire on a couple of them due to circumstances.  But I have completed them and here they are!  These are for a Birthday ATC Swap.  There are about 30 people in the group so everyone on their birthday (or at least clost to it) receives about 30 little greetings from all over the world!  I so enjoyed savoring each one in March!  Here are the ones I did for the June, July and August birthdays.  Also, in case I mentioned it so long ago no one remembers......I have also set myself the additional challenge to theme each month.  I check out an online calendar that lists all the special themes for each month.  So...here goes.

June - Roses Month
"A Rose by Any Other Name"

July - Ice Cream Month
"We All Scream for Ice Cream"

August - Water Quality Month
"Cool Clear Water"

There is more to come...perhaps even later today!  So check back with me, OK?

No comments: