Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nurturing Creativity - Week 27

Didn't post this earlier because I got tired of posting just words! But just after this one I'll be posting those pictures of the fun stuff I did while Wil was here!

The card this week:

Live With It

The idea is to surround yourself with art...in your home, office, studio, car or anywhere! This one is not to difficult for me. My first adventure into the creative side (after a long stint working with the left brain) was in decorating our home. Come to think of it...that is also when I really got into reclaiming and recycling found objects. Found many things dumpster diving, garage sales and thrift stores. Even found a couch on the side of the road with a FREE sign on it once...won't be doing that again. It ended up that it smelled something awful! Ended up having to pay our garbage company to come pick it up! So much for FREE! Thankfully though, most of my "finds" were much more of a positive experience.

OK, now on to loading some pictures for the next post in just a few minutes!

No comments: