Monday, March 8, 2010

Some new ATCs and Nurturing Creativity - Week 10

The card for Nurturing Creativity - Week 10 is a very interesting one.......

Eve of Art

At first I didn't get the EVE part but it is an EVENING of Art. The idea is to go to a gallery or art museum and take in all the top drawer art. Then after that - to go to an ice cream shop where they do those amazing sculptures (not sure if an ice cream sunday from Culvers counts but that is where I'm headed). Like both ends of the artistic spectrum!! As I would adore to do both....no problem for me! Now to see if I can find someone to go with! Any volunteers??????

Some New ATCs --

One of the ATC swaps I'm participating in is Shades of Green (just like the Shades of Purple last month). Below are my 4 green ATCs for that swap.

Searching for Memories

Leaf it to Me

Planting the Seeds

Back From the Abyss
Then, as I was having such a good time.....I decided to make one for a friend of mine who loves poppies. It is called Poppy Power!!







1 comment:

Wil said...

ME!! I love icecream. Thanks for the poppies :-)