Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow! Glorious Snow!

In abundance and just 2 steps out of my door!

Did a snow dyed backing for the gray woven background piece.  Continuing with my addiction to have a backing that goes with the front whenever possible!


Also did three snow dyed pieces for the Pecans series.  I LOVE them!! And I know they will be very useful to mix in with all the others since I used the same dye mixture.  Also, decided to add a couple of my favorite rusted pieces to the pile of available fabric for Pecans.  Think they might add an interesting bit once in a while.
Snow Dyes

Rusts

Now to see what other trouble....I MEAN...creativity I can get into with this series.........



2 comments:

Wil said...

The rusted fabric which was still on the bed springs outside in the snow :-)

Unknown said...

LOL!! I don't think so. That one ended up with more white on it than this one if I remember....