THIRD POST TODAY!!
Ha!! Just realized I didn't post my latest endeavors for the Amsterdam Canal Houses project! OK, so our embellishing challenge for the first part of April is pleats and tucks. So, I thought I would use that technique to make one of my houses! I ironed the pleats so that they were kind of like window shutters. Then, when I did the pleats crosswise I added some bits of thread lace. This is to be window boxes (pleats) with flowers (pink and purple thread lace). Quite fun really!
Haven't put in the windows yet or snipped threads even! But here it is!
And here is a detail picture -