Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Old Building ATCs

I'm so excited!  There was another swap for ATC photos of old houses and buildings.  I've been taking photos of old barns, houses, buildings and stuff for years so I already had a good "stash" to work with.  Here are the ones I made for this swap.


Open House - I took this photo on our trip to the International Quilt Show in Houston, Tx in November 2006 (see - told you I'd been doing this for a while!)  We were in some very small town in NW Texas and this building was on a side street.  I love the play of light and color because there is no longer a roof on this abandoned building.



Stuck In The Middle - This poor little shed looks like it is being squeezed to death by the big silo on the left and the big barn on the right.  No wonder it is caving in!


Crooked House - This little house used to be at a nursery/market not far from my home.  It is no longer there so I'm glad I took a picture of it when I did!  Just love the whimsy of it all.



Now I've Seen It All - My husband and I take Photo Safaris along the back roads of Minnesota. We were driving along and saw this just next to the road.  Needless to say, we came to a screeching halt and stopped to take a photo.  Not sure what on earth it is all about but it is one barn I never forgot!


That's all for now!

2 comments:

Wil said...

I remember those legs :-))

Dahn said...

Crooked house! Crooked house! Or lady lounging in the barn door. (are you taking requests for ATC's?)

And Wil--are these Kelly's legs??? lol

Dahn

PS-- your photos are awesome!