Saturday, January 30, 2010

March Birthday ATC completed

YEAH! Now I've completed the ATC, the card and the envelope for the one and only March birthday! Time to clean up the island and get started on something else for a month or so. Here are the final pictures.

Here is a close-up of the ATC itself. The "wind" blowing an umbrella topsy-turvy.


The front of the card. I used two different green sharpies to make the "windy" marks.


The inside of the card


The front of the envelope


The envelope back. I used the image to make the return label

2 comments:

One Creative Queen said...

I LOVE this ATC. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! You did a fantastic job. I wanna be a fly on your studio wall. Ok, it's as much for my own sanity as it is to watch you create, but still... xx

Unknown said...

Hey, you are welcome anytime! Only, don't stay on the wall...climb on down and play!